Saturday, August 1, 2009

Are there such things as "Super moms"?

The other day I watched the American movie about so called super moms and it triggered so many buttons in me. Frankly, I became really upset! My fingers itched to write down my thoughts and share them with you... but before I post them here I'd like you to see the movie and let me and others know what you thought it.

Are there such a thing as SUPER MOMS/DADS?
What's a super mom/dad for you?
Do parents need an award?

I'll post my thoughts here on Wednesday the 5th of August!

Picture: Julie, Chien blanc and her super big eyed mom!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In sweden we have so much moms!!!
Each time I get a bill it is with moms... ;-)
It triggered buttons in me also!
(moms = taxes in swedish)

ok, it was a stupid joke...

For me, you are the best mama in the world my love!

Anonymous said...

It was a fun play with words! Thank you, my love;-)! C

✿Ewa said...

Haha pappan är riktigt rolig :D!
Kram till er alla tre
momE