Friday, May 22, 2009

Our stolen sign is now FOUND!

I feel really good driving and I hope to get my driver's license now in June. Please keep your fingers (and toes) crossed! It'd be so great for the daily life as well as for the wonderful vacations that we've planned in France. I'll do the theory next week and some weeks later the practical test.

Now to my little dilemma. Yesterday, however, I forgot the sign "Test driving" (Övningskör) on the car and this morning it was stolen. According to the Swedish law I'm not allowed to drive at all without it and I'm too economical to buy a new one when I'm so close to my goal. Little annoying!

Question: Does any of you have a spare one that I can borrow for a short while?

Footnote: My husband later found the sign in the car ;-). It's good with a confirmation that I'm not loosing my memory totally! The end is good everything's good... (Slutet gott allting gott...)

4 comments:

Susanna said...

Trist att den blev stulen - har inte Fredrik en du kan låna?

Kan du förresten hjälpa mig med hur jag får in en statistikmätare på min blogg... Har försökt, men det vill sig bara inte. :(

Det var UNDERBART att prata med dig idag! Lycka till med övningskörning, teoriprov och uppkörning - kommer säkert gå galant!

Stor kram!

Åsa said...

Jag väntar på att få dricka champagne,haha Kram Åsa

Erik Ullström said...

Since you're writing this blog in english I'd better comment in the same language. Just found out your page, and it is really great to follow Julie by watching these cute movies. Hope you'll pass theory and that you'll get your drivers license. I'll definately follow your blog from now on, cheers!
/Erik

Camilla said...

Sanna, the trick with the stat counter is to really follow the instructions given on the susnet.se and copy and paste the two "sets/paragraphs" of codes for each stat you want. The first "set" is the same for all stat counters while the second one is specific for the specific stat counter you want. Try and get back to me! Hugs, Sis!

Åsa, yes there'll be several bottles of champagne IF I pass the driver's license. I promise!!! Kramar, Camilla

Erik, thanks for checking out my blog and for wishing me luck with my driver's license! I feel good about it but still it depends on my shape as well as the teacher's that day. Please join me for champagne IF I pass. Kram, Camilla