Friday, May 22, 2009

Julie 6 months old goes to university

In February this year Julie and I started a course called The professional conversation (Det professionella samtalet) at the Stockholm university. Julie was only 3 months old during our first day of class and she ate, slept and charmed our classmates when she was awake. I really wanted to take this class because I have many individual conversations with the participants at my work and I wanted to develope a better structure and get new tools to lead the conversation forward. It was, however, Julie who decided if it was possible or not. Now we've attended all the obligatory days and are about to finish the last homeworks and the home exam so we're almost in goooal!

To be able to take this course during my maternity leave means sooo much to me both personally and professionally. It has given me so many new thoughts (surely have keep my braincells alive) and I have met many wonderful people (nice to see the world outside ;-)).

Thank you my little one, my big love and my classmates for making this possible!

Pictures: Top: Julie with mommy's glasses (6 months old) Bottom: Julie on the way home from at day at the university (PS. her mother looked more tired ;-) DS.)

2 comments:

Åsa said...

Visst blir man smartare när man har blivit mamma! Jag tror att våra små änglar har en stor del i våra hjärnceller.
Kramizar Å.

Camilla said...

Åsa, yes I definately think one becomes better at coordinating one's life when you have children! I'm still forgetting things so in my case I'm not becoming smarter ;-)! Kramar, Camilla