Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Help, my hair is falling off!

Unfortunately it's not Julie's favorite animal toy Chien blanc that's losing it's fur EVERWHERE but I. I find strands of my hair in the entiiire apartment. Well, I've never had a great hair quantity or quality but another month or two with this hair loss I'll need a wig by Midsummer ;-).

When I was pregnant with Julie both my hair and nails grew excellently. I felt like a princess and I loved to paint my nails and to curl my hair...

...do I need to mention the condition of my nails now? I've heard that during the pregnancy one doesn't lose any hair at all and after giving birth one loses all the hair that should have lost previously. Ok, fair enough as long as it'll stop falling off my head soon!

It's definitely worth going through this hair loss if I look at the wonderful result we've created: Julie. For now I'll look at the many pictures of me while I was pregnant and dream of the time I had a lot of nice hair to "play with"!

I hope Julie'll get Mamie Martine's hair!

Picture: My hair a month ago...!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oaoo, så snyggt!
mam

Camilla said...

Mam, thanks for the kind compliment about my hair! That was, however, 2 months ago...hopefully my hair grows back ;-)! Kram, C