Saturday, April 25, 2009

The spring is finally here in Stockholm!

During the Easter we had such a splendid weather and today the sun's back... hopefully to stay this time! The sun recharged our batteries and inspired us to go running with Julie in the stroller along the water close to us (Kaanan). Afterwards we stretched and tried to relax in the sun on the balcony with some salsa music in the background. I wrote "tried to" because that was our intention but after a while the wind made us put on our pullovers again...ok, I admit that I'm not a Viking!

During the Easter my sister Susanna came home from Kenya to meet Julie... and the rest of the family too of course. We had such a great time together and my heart made somersaults when I saw her play with Julie!

So now we look forward to both tomorrow when it'll be even warmer than today AND to the summer when Susanna'll come back!

...AND to the nights when Julie'll sleep 8 hours or more in a row...

...AND to the holiday in Bordeaux with family and friends...

...AND to the day (soon!) that I'll get my driver's license...

2 comments:

Åsa said...

Hej Camilla! Vad söt hon är lilla Jolie!

Jag har också börjat blogga här men hur gör du för att få så fina bakgrunder och färger?

Titta gärna in på min sida lillamonstret

Camilla said...

Åsa: Yes, isn't she lovely! I'm happy to hear that you've started a blog too and you've found a great name for it: the little monster!
Now I have to read your blog!
=>www.lillamonstret.blogspot.com

I can show you how you get anice background and other gadgets when we meet. Maybe this weekend? Kramar, Camilla