Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I had promised myself neveeer to do...

There are things in life that you are convinced that you'll never do like your parents once did. Today I did something that I had promised myself neveeer to do...which was to use my own saliva to take away a dirty spot in Julie's face. It sounds more disgusting than it actually is (I'm saying to my defence now after the incidence)!

The hilarious thing is that I had my mom over for lunch today and had made a chevre chaud salad with blueberries. On our way out to go shopping I saw that she has a bluberry smudge on her cheek...

...and without a blink I stop her, lick my finger and rub it away!

I don't even think twice of what I've done...but it's my mother who starts laughing out loud at my little blunder! So now I'll never say never...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please!! say never... :/
mam

Camilla said...

Mam, I've learned my lesson...maybe ;-)! It's very practical, however, to be able to take away smudges quickly! Kram, C