Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Today at the gym...


During one of the exercises I realized that I had a reeeally bad balance. It was the exercise when you stand on your four "legs" and raise the right arm at the same time as you raise the left leg...

..the reason why I almost fell over was that I raised the arm and the leg on the same side! How clever! Embarrassing but funny... at least afterwards!

I'm a frequent and enthusiastic visitor at SATS (a Nordic gym chain) because there I can exercise together with Julie. On Tuesdays and Thursdays there's SATSbaby where Julie's used as my weight in some of the exercises (She loves that!) All the other times I can leave her at miniSATS -which is like a kindergarten- while I exercise in the gym or take a class. If Julie needs me they come and get me or say in the loudspeaker: Julie's mom please come to miniSATS!

Then I walk slooowly and proudly through the gym to show everyone that cares that I'm the lucky mother of Julie.

2 comments:

Susanna said...

Vad roligt med benen - det har jag också lyckats göra någon gång... :) Och jättefin bild!
Kram från Susanna

Camilla said...

Sanna: I'm very pleased to hear that I'm not the only one doing this mistake with the coordination ;-)! Big hugs, Camilla

K wrote on FB: "Here in england SATS is the name of the national exam student do in year 3 and 6 to evaluate their knowledge!! Far less fun!!"

K: Yes, I agree that it sounds far less fun! Maybe it'd be more fun if the students did the exercise before the exam ;-D? Gros bisou, Camilla